What is something your kid/baby is talented at? (a natural talent)

ex: running fast is a natural talent, throwing far is a natural talent, saying words beyond "expected" vocab

So what's your LO's natural talent?

What career/hobby would that be associated with in adulthood

ex: running fast = track star....just for example

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is 14 his vocabulary has always been WAY above average, his IQ was 120 in Kindergarten, he taught himself to play the guitar by ear and the piano. He is super smart and very friendly. He wants to be a Psychologist.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My daughter is a natural at soccer. I'm thinking she might want to be a professional soccer player when she grows up.
    gabriella80

Answer by gabriella80 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My daughter Is advanced for her age, she can talk as well as a 4 year old, she is 2.5! My son can sing and dance his lil but off lol he is 4.5
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My 13 year old is naturally smart he is  gifted and has an IQ of 143. He wants to be a scientists. He says a Physicist.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My now 23 year old son started playing the drums at 3 years old and plays the piano by ear, he still plays both!

Answer by older at 3:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• my oldest is a natural athlete-she is good at all the sports she plays. She is only 4 and she can already swim the length of a swimming pool, and she loves soccer and ballet.
    my youngest is funny- she can get you to crack a smile at everything. She is always making everyone laugh.
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 4:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• They are all 3 naturally musical. They all play instruments and the youngest is the most talented. He loves playing. He writes some which aren't bad (if I must say).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010