Spotting on CD 9...Can ANYONE help me?

I'm on CD 9. My cycles usually last about 40-45 days. I have NEVER had any spotting or bleeding between cycles since I went off of BCPs. My CP was really high & soft in AM but closed. My CM looked creamy. My CP is usually low, closed and hard at this time in my cycle. My DH & I BD in AM before church. We weren't rough. We usually are rough (TMI?? :) but not this AM. Then I got home from church & urinated. When I wiped there was a bit of blood. Some was red and some was pinkish but it was mixed with either seamen or CM. (I'm not sure which it is because we BD this morning.) I checked my CP and there was no blood & I haven't seen ANY more blood when wiping. What could this be? I thought maybe O bleeding but I NEVER O this early. I'm not sure what would cause me to ovulate earlier. I did take some Vitamin B last cycle to help with my LPD & I got it to 13 days but could that make me O earlier? Someone PLEASE help!

ttclady56

Asked by ttclady56 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• IDK my cycles were 28 days so it's different. Since you weren't rough, it probably wasn't a tear in your vagina. I'd take a test in 2 weeks to check it out.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2008