does this happen to you when u r about to get ur period? adult content

dh and i have been ttc since dec. of 09 and every month its the same thing i swear up and down that im preggo and then i get my period. well im due to get my period this coming monday and today i noticed some and im sry tmi whitecreamy thick discharge, and yes ive had this b4 but not this close to gettingmy period that i can recall, have u ever had this and gotten ur bfp?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No could be yeast infection...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• The first symptom I had that I was pregnant was that my period was late. My best advice for you is to calm down and wait it out. The discharge could be from an infection, from pregnancy or it could be just normal discharge. Good luck TTC, but it's too soon to tell.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I get an increase in disharge before my period always.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• if you want to know get one of the early tests, or a regular one and take it at your first morning pee. i had a regular test come back positive in the early am a few days before i was due to start. discharge is a symptom of pregnancy, but everyone is different. hope it helps
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010