Why do you care?

If some one is gay or not? If it dosent involve you! Dont say religion, Im a christian my self, i know all about what it says in the bible! No sin is greater than the other in gods eyes, wether you say fuck 10 times a day or you in a homosexual relationship! Also You judge and personally attack others which is also a sin, so what exactly makes you so much better? Every one sins christian or non, seriously! There is bigger problems in this country than who is married to who! Like the fricken poverty levels.....get a grip!!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• clapping Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• bravo!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I wonder how many of them would have a heart attack to realize that some of their best friends and nicest neighbors more then likely do have a "hidden" secret. And, I agree totally. People need to stop worrying so much about what happens behind others bedroom doors (as long as it's two consenting adults, of course) and worry more about the REAL probelms that our world is facing.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hey, Dee.. you might find it interesting to know that if you take the verses most people use to discuss homosexuality back to the original language, it's more likely to mean a common practice in Greece of taking a young boy on the side for sex purposes.

check it out...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Honey, for as much as I believe in what you are saying, you're gonna be saying it til you're blue in the face. Intolerance and Close mindedness will never be changed by logic or common sense, if they were, they wouldn't exist in the first place.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• good

Answer by older at 7:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't. I love the person even if I don't love the persons choices. Good people can make choices I don't agree with and still be good people and good friends.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't care, as long as they are happy. Thats all that matters, is that we are all happy! Life is TOO SHORT!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• go girl!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have to say I am in complete agreeance. Some people need to focus more on themselves and remove their plank before commenting on their neghbor's speck.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010