Looking for great childcare near Highlands Ranch, CO...Can anyone help??

GStandlee

Asked by GStandlee at 4:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a daycare (I think it's still there) off of...UGH...my brain just lost the street name - I haven't lived in CO for 3 years now, but I worked at Park Meadows Mall over there and passed it a lot on my way in and out. County Line Road! That's the name. Around Yosemite Street or West of there....I'm trying to google earth the area so I can be more specific. Castle Rock also has a couple of really nice daycares. Were you looking for private care or for a daycare setting?
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think I saw a cute little daycare in the vicinity near Target on Lincoln too, in Highlands Ranch. There are so many options though out there with it being so populated. Let me know if I can help any more :)
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010