have you felt like everything is against you?

im just frustrated that no matter how hard i try im always 2 steps behind. i never had an easy way out, i had to fight and struggle to get what i wanted even then i didnt always get it.
im just stressin over the fact i have to take 5 classes next quarter well at least hoping, the one class i needed to take this qrter was full and im hoping that the online course i have to take next qrter wont interfere with my other classes being my other classes are from 8a to 1p at the college. it just seems like i will never get ahead of the game

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I can get down from time to time. It's been difficult since my husband was killed. Working 7 days a week is difficult and I've gotten pretty worn out at times, especially walking back and forth to work in the winter snows. Keeping the bills paid is a challenge and I'm hoping not to lose the house.
    That said, being down or being happy is a choice. Sometimes, I just have to pick myself up and be thankful for all that I have.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Struggling to get what we want.
    Not always getting what we want.
    Having to work hard for what we want.

Yep.

Sounds like life to me.
    jinxandjoy

Answer by jinxandjoy at 5:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• honestly, thats just part of life. Eventually you learn to just go with it and not sweat the small stuff.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You're in college. You're so much ahead of many others.

Now imagine yourself scratching for hours (or a job) as a single mother, sacrificing the care of your one and only kid. You're invisible to your parents because you're not successful, and being compared to your brother who's in the military supporting 5 kids and a sahm mom (no offense to sahm moms) being showered by love and bragged by parents, while being reminded how much harder the military is as compared to a civilian (said in resentful sarcasm).

Had to vent, sorry
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Doesn't sound like much to be stressing about. In fact, being in college is a privilege that not everyone has. I hope you'll make the most of the opportunity.
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 5:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sometimes it feels like that, and sometimes that is just the way it is, sorry to rain on your parade. I go through this daily in my work place.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This past week I have. Hoping next week is better.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, it seems like we can't catch a break.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• ok, this may sound weird...i am a Christian, but i do not usually preach...
    life does not have to be a constant fight and struggle. chances are if you are struggling and fighting every step of the way, you may be missing something, or you could just be on the wrong path.
    sometimes (well much of the time) it is best to let go and let God!
    I hope that did not sound preachy!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010