Do you like NASCAR?

I have never understood the attraction.

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 5:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't seem to grasp the fascination in driving around an oval for hundreds of miles.....not to mention having to sit there and watch cars drive around an oval for hundreds of miles....I have better things to do.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No Thank You.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE it! Everyone in my family thinks I'm nuts but I don't care.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I love it! But it is more exciting in person than on TV. Tony, Newman, Jr and McMurray are our favs. Ds's fav is Gordon, and oldest dd's is Tony
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 6:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My husband loves it, but the most I do is I might find out who won the race. I can't sit there and watch it all day.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Only because it's my husband's favorite sport, so I, of course, watch it with him. But when he goes live to the track, I stay home, and he takes our boys with him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes I do. I started watching in 1989 after all the pro teams went on strike. I stopped pulling for them and started watching NASCAR. I have been a Mark Martin fan since he started racing. We have been to about 25 races. We have been to the Coke 600 a couple of times, the Oct. race in Chartlotte too many times to remember, the All Star Race, Richmond, Rockingham, Darlington, the July race at Daytona, and Martinsville. We camp in the RV and go to the Nationwide race and the Sprint race. It is a good time.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Oh, my kids and husband were Earnhardt fans and now Jr. fans.
    jesse123456