For the unexpected mommys...

how lang were you prego before you found out? and what gave it away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe a month and a half before I figured it out. I was sick and also late.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 4 weeks 5 days, I just knew. Lol
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 11 weeks and still dont know for sure! Pray for me.
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I knew because of tiredness and I found out before I even missed my period. I took the tests about 3 days before my period was due.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• About 19 weeks. When I missed a 4th period. I had missed 3, but, never 4...so, I tested at the Health Clinic...they sent me for a U/S the next day and I was told that I was 19 weeks and 3 days.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• With my 1st I got a blood test done for unrelated issues and it showed I was 2 weeks pregnant.

With my 2nd, I was 6 wks along when I got a positive. I love coffee and one day the smell made me throw up.

With my 3rd, I was also 6 wks along before I got a positive. Nothing really tipped me off, I just knew I was.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i was so sleepy and i was late!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I was 4 weeks pregnant when I found out. My Dr. had me switch BCs because my periods were like 3 weeks long, and before I switched I would take like 2 or 3 pills at a time trying to stop the bleeding and then when I switched I went back to one pill a day, and I puked right after dinner one night and immediately thought CRAP I'm pregnant. Sure enough I was!
    SnowboardMama4

Answer by SnowboardMama4 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• About 4mo along..
    I had irregular periods my whole life so once i became sexually active with DH (dated since 15yo-1999) I just started taking random PT's when I went a while without a period..
    We had become so use to taking PT's its was not a big deal. a lil' worried each time... And one day in April 2006 it was positive! :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 4 weeks I was sick as a dog
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 9:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2010