I have been married for 5 months, I have know him for 8 months. I have his baby on the way adult content

I cook and serve his meals to him while he sits on the couch. He will come home grab a beer sit on the couch and start playing videogames or stays on his cell txting or gaming, I wash, iron fold and hang his cloths. I lay out his uniform for the next day and a set of gym cloths for his lunch break gym workout. Then I leave him a change of cloths hung in the bathroom for him to change into,when, he comes home. I am preggo with his child, which he insisted I have. He has called me a cun*, whor*, bitc* Slu*. He's punched me in the stomache 3 times, He's bruised my body, my eye and he put a big gash on my forehead. I left him then he made all these promises. I have 3 kids that are mine, ages 7,9,13 and I took him back. He hit me 3 times in the face because he didn't feel I respected his car. He told me not to eat or brush my hair in his car. Yet I spent all of my money getting him exhaust, rims mounted, grille, Ect.. I love him..

Marie1978

Asked by Marie1978 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• 7, 9, 13 - and one on the way.

Imagine the lessons they're learning from your choices.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• leave him, once he hits you he will do it again and again, you do not want to die or have him kill one of your children or unborn child. get out of the relationship now.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Love shouldn't hurt. Leave this a$$hole. He could seriously hurt you one day and you have a baby on the way? Who's to say he won't hurt the baby? Go to a shelter or family, leave and don't listen to his phoney promises.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• leave him you are way better than that and that is a very bad example for your kids.. and ive been there not prego though just in love with an ass like athat and trust me very hard but def. the right thing.. they have shlters and exc. for you and tahe kids
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have no answer, if you love him then it must be worth the example you set for your children. Guessing your children never see him hit you? Good luck.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Leave his ass! He'll never change. Love is blind and your children will see that how he treats you is okay. Do you want them to think that? Get an annulment!

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This is not a good situation. I think you should leave and stay gone until such time as he has proved he has changed. How long that will be nobody can tell. He is a user, as well as an abuser. He's getting all the good stuff and giving you all the crap. That does not make for a good marriage nor for any other kind of relationship, for that matter. Love wants what is best for the other person. Do you think he loves you? You need to get out.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He abuses you and you love him. huh.
    Do you love yourself? Your children?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 5:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• WTH! How can you love a man that abuses you? Are you kidding me, You need to leave him, get a restraining order against him and never allow your children around a man like that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Wow. I just don't understand why this should even be a question of what to do...you basically wait on him hand and foot and he calls you names and hurts you in return? Nevermind your self respect, but you have 3, almost 4 kids to be concerned about? And you end w 'I love him'...well, it certainly sounds like he doesn't love you. Seriously, I don't have much nice to say being that this has an obvious fix, but being that I know this is a hard situation for you, I'll just say to leave. If not for yourself, then for your 3 kids and your baby-on-the-way. I've got 2 kids of my own n am now 7 mos preg w a guy who's turned out to be a real jag-off. We are def not together cuz I will not put up w his shit. I'd rather have a bastard child than deal w his BS, so I've cut everything off w him...we haven't talked for months. Pls, do the same.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 5:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010