Has anyone experienced decidual bleeding during there pregnancy? (period like bleeding) And if so did that delay you getting a positive pregnancy result.

I have experienced what i beleive to be decidual bleeding and I am going to the doctor to confirm. I have had numerous symtoms of pregnancy that i have never experienced with regular pms. I have even had visible veins this entire month. But if i am preggo i would be 11 weeks. Since last week my sore breasts have slowed down and i am actually begining to feel normal. 1st test i took a week after bleeding was late was faint this month total negative going to the doc this week for blood so i can get the right prenatal care. My sisters friend had this and did not know she was pregnant until she was 5 months so i know this happens to real woman. Many doctors dont like to deal with this thought pregnant with a period. Help please

pilan16

Asked by pilan16 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had had what I thought was two periods in one month, but found out about 5 weeks later that the heavy bleeding I had experienced was from implantation of the egg. It felt like a period, acted like a period, and went on for about 6 days. I was shocked when my doctor had told me I was pregnant. I had been sick as a dog with severe strep throat, and my husband had only been home for a 24 hour time frame in the past 8 weeks....It was a huge shocker!!!!

I hope you get the answers you want :)
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010