You know you need more sleep when-

You are in the car singing the wheels on the bus go round and round at the stop light your waved at and you just keep singing....then realizing the children are at home. ......ahem....

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When all you have to do is sit down for a minute without moving and you are gone.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Too funny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You are always thinking of your kids.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• rolling on floor

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lol nice
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• you have to go thru the entire list of your kids names and the names of the nieces before you call your son by the right name! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lol! Been there. It was a Backyardigans song though. I zone out all the time. I wont hear horns honk or people talking to me. I sing songs to myself all the time too. I had one guy ask me if I was "with everybody" one time. As in he thought that I was phystophrink (sp). Because I was trying to find a lady at the bank. I was reading the name tags out loud to find her name so I could cash my check and singing a song at the same time. Yeah. lol! Got to love it.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Before I had LASIK, I used to wear contacts. One morning I was so tired, I put both contacts in one eye and couldn't figure out why I couldn't see out of either eye.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ha ha... made me laugh.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when you tell the person you are talking on the phone to that you need to go to bed cause you are hungry! Oh yeah, I've done that! lol.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010