How many classes do you take in school? Which is the one (s) you heart the most>

Are the classes you take ever boring, as in fall asleep wishing you weren't there .

And what should you be or see your life goal/career in or within the next 3-5 years?

thankx

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 5:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I am saying what are the classes you love, or know will love this year.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I took the cna class & really enjoyed it. I'm taking Medical Trancription & it's so boring! I can't wait 2 be finished.
    SuperPookie

Answer by SuperPookie at 7:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You know you posted this in the Teen section as in where we Mothers OF Teenage children come with questions and answers.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I am taking 4 classes next semester and am looking forward to 2 of them. Family and Chemical Abuse and Mental Health and Substance Abuse. I am NOT looking forward to Oral Interpersonal Communications (aka Speech). In 3-5 years, I am hoping to have a BSW and MSW and counseling adolescent and teenage substance abuse patients.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 2 was the most that I could take at a time.. It was really hard to take anymore
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I just wanted to say that twinplus2more is right, this TEEN section which found under the heading PARENTING is for MOTHERS OF TEENS TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR TEENS and get PARENTING ADVICE re: THEIR teens! The "back to school" section would have been more appropriate for this question.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• In San Diego County the colleges here are very hard,especially Mira Mar College. So..........I only took two or three classes at a time, never a full load. I had some really bad experiences with teacher at Mira Mar, really really really bad as in B A D!!!!!!!!!!
    Carlottta

Answer by Carlottta at 11:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010