Planning to do baby shower on september 19 but got confused with my pregnancy weeks some help doc app next week!

I am planning to do my baby shower on september 19 but I am kind of worry because my DUE DATE IS OCTOBER 17 ... I got confused how many weeks I am? and I don't want to plan the baby shower and give birth before can this happened how long is a full term pregnancy I think am so irritated and tired I forgot everything lol... some help

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are planning your own baby shower?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yeah I am.. Because I am having a baby girl and I just want to do stuff my way. lol
    MommyOfJayden23

Comment by MommyOfJayden23 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 38 weeks is full term. If you can't change the date you should be fine but if not one week earlier would be better.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 6:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Dont be afraid to ask for some help. Moms love to help out with baby shower stuff, I know I do! Nothing more fun then bridal showers and baby showers to bring lots of gals together and have some fun time! Remember, lots of us had baby girls too at one point..:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• 37 weeks is consider full term but most doctor try for 39 unless there is complication. I think your shower date is fine and you will have plenty of time. :) GL and have at your shower
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• LOL..... well... my baby shower was planned for July 16 and my due date wasn't until August 23. Anyone care to guess what my son'ts birthdate is? I kept telling everyone that would listen that I just couldn't see myself pregnant past July 15 and i was right. My best friend had to try to find phone numbers for everyone to tell them not to come to the shower location because I was at the hosptial having a baby. =P So while you **should** be fine, there are never any guarentees that the baby won't have other plans.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• That date should be fine...however, if it were mine, I would want a little more time before baby comes to get things put away and set up!
    littleegirl

Answer by littleegirl at 9:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thats the same day of my baby shower and Im due October 18th! I think it would be fine.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010