what is the best stain release to use on childrens clothes

monica_sue_83

Asked by monica_sue_83 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am sorry I don't know, but if you find out let me know lol. I have both girls 2.5 and 5 years and they are hard on clothes. They wear there clothes once then I try washing them with all kinds of stuff and can't get them clean. So I am constantly buying clothes lol. It is strange cause like it is dirt that wont come out, or that days dinner, but yet we went to the races a couple weeks ago and my brother in lawa boought th girls blue popcycles that they got all over their clothes and it came out without treatment, but yet the dirt doesn't
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i use shout it works good on baby clothes its all i ever use and cost less than 3.00 at walmart i go through a bottle a month and my kid she gets everything all over her clothes and it comes right out just spray it on and let it soak maybe 5 mins or overnight and than wash and you can even add a lil bit in the washer to.
    jjdelaney27

Answer by jjdelaney27 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My husbands industrial hand cleaner. It even takes out set in grease stains...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Dawn dish detergent. I pre-treat all stains with this, especially when the stain is fresh!! Works every time!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Shout or dawn depending on what the stain is. If it is a greasy stain, dawn works best.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Dawn is awesome for greasy stains. Tide and shout work great on everything else.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 3:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• OXY CLEAN does a wonderful job.
    dholbert

Answer by dholbert at 5:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010