How does your body know your pregnant? adult content

I talk to several women about how to get pregnant etc. Each women tells me they just knew. I worry that my body does differnt things and I am confusing those symptoms with pregnancy symptoms. I always start my period few days after I start thinking I am pregnant. However alot of women also say they still bleed months into their pregancy, and can get neg HPT for months into their pregnancy. So how are you really supposed to know, how do you read you body without tricking your mind into thinking you are pregnant. Also this time around I start my Per. a few days later than supossed to.

csly

Asked by csly at 7:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your body does things it won't normally do on a cycle. For example, I downed water like it was out of style. I fell aslepp at work. Sure I get tired on my cycle, but have NEVER actually fallen asleep at work. also worked at a pizza place for nearly ten years and suddenly cooked pepperoni turned my stomach. Because so many symptoms match up to both pregnancy and that time of month, I don't go by those signs. Now if I miss a cycle then I might suspect. But you look for out of the ordinary things. Yes some women CAN cycle while pregnant, but it is not really common. Nor is getting several negative tests in a row. These overall are rare things. You should know your own body well enough to know if something is totally out of sync with your normal cycles. Then try to figure out what it is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Being pregnant and having your period is a totally different feeling. Your stomach still feels the same as if you were on your cycle though. Tender, Fatigue-like feelings. Your body just doesn't do what it used too be able to do. for example, stretching or laying on your stomach. It hurts or feels uncomfortable. I knew as soon as I got pregnant that I was pregnant. Waiting it out was the worst part cause you just wanted to know the truth already. lol.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2010