Everyone is always concerned about the baby. Did you ever wish the focus was more on you?

vr3star

Asked by vr3star at 7:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• During my pregnancies my family focused on me and when the baby came the focus was on them.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 7:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Every day ,.... every day every hour every minute.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 7:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i tr to focus more on the mom! i think giving birth can be exhausting and it can be hard work. i had great neighbors that showed great concern for our whole family, me, my husband and our first child. my neighbor brought me lunch most days of the first two weeks. she was there to help with the breastfeeding too! they fed my husband sometimes too!
    so, anyhow, i am eternally grateful, and try to pass it forward!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I actually dont mind- as long as DH pays attention to me when I was preg I am fine with everyone else thinking about baby- also after baby was born I loved seeing DH playing with baby so that was never an issue for me I guess.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I find the attention is enough.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think I get too much attention...I know that the only reason why I am getting so much attention is because of the baby...but sometimes I wish that they would not give me so much damn attention I am starting to feel like they believe that I am handicap
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• YES :D but the baby IS the most important thing in your world :)
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I never felt like all of the attention was on the baby during any of my four pregnancies. I have an amazing support system. With my last pregnancey, it was the most difficult of the four. I am in a wheelchair now. I got pregnant nine months after my auto accident. The pregnancy was very rough on my body and my daughter was high risk. I am blessed with an amazing husband that spoils me every day. He makes sure that I am taken care of because if I am not healthy then the children suffer. Don't get me wrong, the kids are well taken care of and very loved but we put one another first in order to keep our relationship and our family healthy and happy.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No b/c I too am focused on the baby.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My family is always concerned about me and the baby they ask how every apt. went what the dr told me and what did he say about baby. but I am more concerned for the baby as long as I know I am doing everything right for the preg. I am not worried about myself just baby...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 10:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2010