Having problem

OK I know this is a topic that not a lot of people like to talk about lol. I'm having problem going to the potty lol!!!! By that I mean I don't good #2 everyday some times 3 time a week if I'm luck.. So every now and then I have seen my abdominal blow up like a balloon!!! Do you think is because I don't go to the restroom everyday? Do you know what might help me with this issue?

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 7:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• Make sure you're getting enough water. Fiber without water will only make you feel worse. With both fiber and water, you should be getting back on track. Try eating a bunch of fresh fruits and vegetables. you could also try eating a bowl of Fiber One cereal with fruit every morning. It could definitely be causing your stomach pain. If all of that fails, you might want to see your doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You need a bigger variety of fruit and veggies in your diet. My guess is that you simply don't eat a lot of fresh fruits or veggies. Processed food meaning anything that comes out of a box or bag at the grocery story or that didn't come straight from the ground, then you should be eating a lot of that. Sorry, did I ramble on and not make sense???

Short version more fruits/veggies and more WATER!!!! Yes you should go more often, but everyones body is different. If this is a all of a sudden change then perhaps you should talk with your DR.
    Blessedinthenw

Answer by Blessedinthenw at 7:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I had a problem sort of the same, It wasn't because I wasn't get the right nutrients/fiber/water.. I was eating fine but I just have digestive issues, something that is totally safe to take everyday or whenever you want to help yourself go (I don't eat yogurt so activia was not a option for me) is something called "Miralax" its an over the counter stool softener, it's not a laxative it doesn't make you go, It just helps you go when your digestive track can't figure out what more to do, it makes it easier to go when you need to. It's a powder and totally flavorless, you can put it in any type of drink, which is really nice and it really does help. my doctor recommended it for me.
    SamDahlen

Answer by SamDahlen at 8:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• try eating more fiber or try activia its not good to not go poop for so long tlk to ur dr.
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Not going #2 everyday is not abnormal. Buy some herbal tea for digestion

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Bran Buds daily, works wonders.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• some say you should go after each meal!
    you should be eating brown carbs, not white...bread, pasta and rice.
    eat some leafy greens too!
    you should get a good probiotic from a health food store too.
    i am not a fan of activia because there are artificial colors and sweetners.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes; I'm so jealous of my husband because he eats and to the bathroom he goes ={ He goes maybe 5 times a day
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010