Do you cook when it is very hot outside

When it is in the heat of summer do you cook or do you make sandwhiches.

Iman365

Asked by Iman365 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cook. We BBQ a lot in the summer. Try not to cook in the house much.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• The weather rarely alters what I cook, unless it's raining then it's impossible to grill out. I make soup in the summer and sandwiches in the winter... if I feel like it. =) So yes, I definitely do cook when it's summer as we cook most every day of the month throughout the year.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I cook most every night hot or cold :-(..... its 108ish today and I grilled steaks on my indoor/countertop grill
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• usually for lunch i will make sandwiches, but for dinner i usually cook. when it's really hot i use the stove more to cook instead of the oven or the crock pot bc they heat up the kitchen too much and i'm sweating to death lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yep sure do. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for something so I make it whether it's hot outside or not. And we have a/c, so it doesn't really matter.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No. We don't Cook much inside. Even our appetite is less.. Who needs more heat inside? Not us! Heck even the cats and chickens eat less in the heat. So its more what can we graze on? Since we have no children left at home!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Both but we eat way later usually when the sun is down.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• While summer is too long to make sandwiches every day so I cook some nights. Tonight I am making beef stew from scratch. So my kitchen is kind of hot.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't unless the heat goes on for over a week. Then I'll cook and reheat leftovers the next couple days.

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I cook from Monday through Thursday, after that everyone is on their own!

Answer by older at 8:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010