What is one TV show that you feel like everyone but you watches/watched?

For me, it's Lost. I have never seen an episode, but I feel like everyone I know was obsessed with it, lol. I wonder what I've missed out on. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• LOL, everything. Lost, Big Brother, Survivor, Grays Anatomy, The Office, and to go back to a ways, MASH and Star Trek. I have never seen a single episode of any of these shows. There's a lot more than that, but those are the first that came to mind.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Survivior, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Heros or Greys Anatomy. I've seen at least one episode of each, but none of these made me feel like I needed to watch. Most of my coworkers watch/watched these shows and I felt really out of the loop the morning after when they all got together to talk about what happened.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lmao, i never watched lost either. or the hills. or any of the 'real houswives' shows.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• OMG.... I LOVED LOST.... hated how they ended it... I've never watched or have cared to watch American Idol or those crazy housewife shows.... and what is the new obsession with peeps from Jersey?
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• American Idol
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Lost, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy and etc.. I only watch WWE, Bad Girls Club and Housewives of Orange County (none of the others.)
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I LOVE Reality TV, LOL..... please don't tell the networks to stop!!!! Then I wouldn't have anything to watch :-(
    LOL!!!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• the office and true blood
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Lost, but DH watched it so that was my Cafemom time :o) Also, the Office. I have friends who refer to it and I always just smile at them when they do because they know I don't watch it.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 1:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Lost and Jersey Shore
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010