Do you listen to any of you parent's music.... I do.... I can't help it... I grew up hearing it.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure. the Eagles. Eric Clapton

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My parent's listened to Norwegian folk music and country.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, I do. I love it. And my kids listen to my music.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• wow tryin2begood. I'm so sorry! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I grew up listening to my parents music which was blues. you can say I guess that I know every blues artist out there.
    totomamma

Answer by totomamma at 8:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, almost all of it.
    It wasn't until N'Sync came out that I even knew about the music of my generation. Aside from the little I heard my sisters listening to in the 80's-90's. Otherwise it was whatever my parents played, which was the music they grew up listening to. I prefer it over most all other music. It's great stuff!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sort of I guess. My dad listened to country and I do listen to country sometimes, but he is more into the old style country I think and I'm more into modern country. My mom is into German polka music, so nah, not into that, LOL. She likes other stuff too, but I couldn't tell you what. What's funny though is that a couple of her favorite songs are by the Scorpions.

DH is very much into the music his parents like, which is mostly 70's classic rock, like Fleetwood Mac and so forth.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2010