Ladies now that we're mothers what is your fri/sat nights looking like is this when you get your me time describe what you do to unwind now it's ok if includes dd/so

for instance do you full your favorite coffee mug up get in front of the computer and shop listen to music get on CM or check out some movies or do you go out to movies or rent (netflix) or family nights together, whats consider big fun now it could also be simple you get the picture.............details please

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once a month my mom babysits the kids and lets hubby and me go out for a date night. usually it's just a small dinner and a movie at a "dollar" theater. On the rest of our nights we usually do family movie night on Friday and game night with the family on Saturday then after the kids go to bed I cuddle with my hubby on the couch and watch a movie that we want to see that the kids can't.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• on here til my son goes to bed,then hop into bed for some lovin'!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well right now I am on here and my hubby is on his computer playing WOW, that is how we destress after an insanely long day. Sometimes we watch a movie, but that means we want to stay up till 11:00. And to me, 10:00 is bedtime LOL Crazy that a decade ago 10:00 wasn't even party time. It was like pre-party time. But I am content.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• it all depends .most of the time so is playing his games and i am on the comp .we watch our shows or movies and relax
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Friday night usually is watching the Disney Channel with the kids New wizzards of waverly place, suite life on deck and phineous and ferb are on sat nights are normally a night in too
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i get on facebook an dmyspace thoose i have casue i have famliy in hawaii and i updatet eh pictures os they cna see the kids and then i watch movies on lifetime
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I never looked for that thing called "me time". I just always had the opinion that I am married, I have children, and we are a family. I wanted family time. Now that the boys aren't boys anymore (men better describes them) I have me time again. Except, I try to spend that with my husband.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010