How do you get rid of really bad gas? adult content

Okay, I've had terrible gas for over a week now. It's ruining sex, because I can't have it without letting loose, and then I laugh and it puts Dh out of the mood!

How can I get rid of this!? I had eaten beans, but you'd think it'd be out of my system by now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had abdominal surgery and got a bad gas blockage. It was so painful. My doctor asked me to lean over the side of my bed, belly down and when I did, I passed so much gas, the doctor had to leave the room. But, dang, it felt so good not to have that pressure. Now, if it is those crazy vaginal farts, put a pillow under your hips and that will raise your pelvic floor and keep air from being trapped inside your vaginal cavity. I know, too much information, but this worked for me. Bean-o and Gas-X does get rid of gas in the bowels. Won't do a thing for vaginal farts. Take it in stride, sex should be fun, let your husband in on the gag and make it fun. Good luck.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i rather fart mine don't stink but i do feel better LOL
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• beano
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Beano?
    Gas-X?
    Anyhow I do during sex sometimes and my DH just laughs and goes on (tell yours he is being really immature!) Besides sometimes "sex" works gas bubbles (for lack of a better description) out of your intestines and it just happens- everybody farts!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He would be able to continue if I didn't die laughing.. and I really can't help that because it's like constantly coming out.. it's not like one or two little noises.. it's loud and constant!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My mom and I were actually just discussing this today... lol! We both suffer from occasional IBS (every woman in our family does) and we've learned that if you lay on your stomach, it seems to help get things moving. I was EXTREMELY bloated yesterday and nothing helped until I could lay down on my stomach. Like Joeygoat said, I think it has something to do with the pressure makes things move. Imagine your bowels like on of those long balloons. If you push on one end, the air will move to the ends the pressure isn't.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• beano!
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Is there something different about your diet? Gas-X could help, but if you prefer not to take that, cinnamon or peppermint would help. Get some breathmints or something on hand to help. Ginger also helps your stomach.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010