Marmaduke or Despicable Me?

Me and my boyfriend are having a movie/date night tonight, and we want to see one of these movies, but we don't know which one of the two is better. Any recommendations?

xxmarissaxx89

Asked by xxmarissaxx89 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think Marmaduke.
    MomtoJMC

Answer by MomtoJMC at 9:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'd say Despicable Me. I've heard it's AWESOME! I took my kids to the theater for their Summer Club House thing at 10am and saw a group of guys in their early twenties going in to see it. They said everyone they know said it was awesome. I'd like to take my older two to it soon!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 10:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• We watched Marmaduke last week and it is an awesome movie. I haven't seen Despicable me yet.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• marmaduke
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• despicable me
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I loved Dispicable Me!... I think the adults enjoyed the movie more than the kids!..I never heard of the other one (keep in mind that I live in Congo, Africa, so we watch movies only overseas....No cinemas here! snif, snif!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010