lingirie?

My hubby says he doesn't care about it. Is he wierd? I thought all men loved it....

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my husband say the same thing he say there just fixxing to come off so why wear it when he say the make me so mad but when i put them on he like it
    Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't care about it one bit, he says it just blocks his view. So i don't even bother buying it anymore. LOL
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Some men really like it. In my experience it seems older men are generally more appreciative of the nuances of romance. They are no longer anxious young men but mature men who have learned what it takes to really please a woman mind, body and soul. Lingerie is often about the slow tease of foreplay.
    Then you have men like mine who love lingerie and is equally excited about me wearing one of his dressshirts with nothing else on. Find what pleases you both and don't worry what others think.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Omg, lol, my hubby doesn't like it and says what's the point, I'm just going to take it off of you. lol... I have tried all kinds of things with him and that stuff, he hates doesn't like it. *shrugs* He prefers me nude. He thinks that is sexier.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 10:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Mine LOVES it, but I know a lot of men just think it gets in the way or ends up coming off anyway. It is an instant turn on for my man and if I wear it, he is like putty in my hands.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My husband sometimes puts in a request for it. Personnally, I like putting it on for him. It makes me feel so sexy, and it puts him in the mood quick!!
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 9:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2008