HELP!!

my darling daughter, thought it would be cute to be like her mommy, and be a beautician! She decided to start with her HAIR! (teaches mommy to go to the bathroom for 5 seconds to go pee, guess that's all it takes to sneak a chair across the room, find the key to the cabinet and open it, oh and get my scissors out and take a swipe and her bangs!!! Did I mention this little evil genius is only TWO!!!) Well, now I have a daughter rocking 1/2 inch to an inch of hair for half her bangs and the rest are about 3-4 inches (where they should be).. So far the only thing I can think of is to style it as a comb over.. (it's naturally extremely curly).. which is going to take a LOT of product and clips to pull off.. I know I should know what to do right? I'm in this type of business.. but honestly any other bright ideas on how to fix this mess would be greatly appreciated!!

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• if you can handle this, you can handle anybody!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't have a daughter, but I have had some experience with little boys tackling their own haircuts, and the only thing you can really do is even it up and let it grow back....I know it seems bad, but it's only hair, a few weeks from now you probably will be laughing about the whole thing
    c.love49

Answer by c.love49 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My friend who is a hair dresser had this same experience when her daughter was that age. You could have fun with the little silly clips. Good thing their hair grows fast when the are little peeps!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• my 7 yr old tried to cut her hair tie outta her hair and cut her hair luckily her hair is kinky curly so you cant tell unless your doing her hair lol .but for you lil girl i would see if you can pull the other bangs over to the side she cut like the older girls wear if not pull her bags back with a clip until they grow back
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• mine has been re-growing hers out for the last year since her "pretty hair cut" episode - Darn me for doing the laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- lots of pretty barrettes!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Could you invent a new style? Make the longer bangs into a little pony tail, aka Pebbles Flintstones?

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 10:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It will grow out. I had one cut his hair is class at school and one cut their hair on the bus coming home from school.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Photobucket
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• brit, that's what I meant, pull it to the side, like a comb over, and clip it over (just so it stays and she doesn't brush it back or anything, so it stays covered).
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• "Good thing their hair grows fast when the are little peeps! "

you don't know my daughters hair!! it is SUPER curly and grows soooo slow.. it's taken her her whole life to get the back down past her shoulders (and that's only if it's straightened, when it's curly it's just and inch or two past her ears).

(obviously that's including minor 1/8 inch trims every 6 months).

oh this is going to take at least a year to grow out to her regular bang length!! (and knowing her hair, that's probably wishful thinking)
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010