Does CPS really have nothing else better to do then to bother me?(no where else to put this, not a just for fun question)

Here is the reason why they showed up. My daughter turned one the other day so we did a little party for her. Well she got a cake all to herself just like my others did. She with a little help had her face put in her cake just like my other 3 did. So now I have CPS up my butt because they said I am a bad mother for doing that to her and the rest of my children. That lady even told me she was going to do what she can to take my kids away. I told her to try and we will see her in court.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im sorry. cps is just a bunch of bullshit. i am figting them myself right now over stupid shit
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• okay, so cps doesn't bother with the parents who really do abuse their kids, but they harrass the ones that don't abuse??? CPS is screwed up.
    sunfireprincess

Answer by sunfireprincess at 10:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• wow that is sooo unfair
    maybe talkin to a lawyer to help you out because even tho case is dismissed it will stay on your record
    its the dumbest reason ever ...do you know who called
    do u have any pictures to prove it wasnt wrong
    i think every child does it at any age when its their birthday..wow im mad now lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This is the control we have given these people because there are those who believe only the government can raise children. It will take a lot of doing, but we need to take the power away from CPS (or Social Services as they call it around here).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'd file a harassment charge on cps.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Wow, someone must really not like you. Obviously someone was bothered by it and called, what a b*tch. In my family we do that too with our kids, I even have pic's of dd 1rst birthday doing that too, It's tradition. There are people who have nothing better to do so they go and mess with our people's lives. I'm sorry this had to happen to you and I hope that everything works out for you, eventually you might think about moving since it had to be a nieghbors. Best wishes.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• would they really go out of their way to get involved with this? There is nothing wrong?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• CPS won't show up around here without 3 people issuing complaints. Why would anyone turn you in for this?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Somebody must have "it out for you" or your in Minnesota...CPS in Minnesota will take kids away for very small reasons and never give parents a chance or a voice...do you have the party on video? you should be able to use that to prove your case.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sorry mama. CPS is a horrible agency in my opinion. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I really would go ahead and get a lawyer. Because you need them to stop harrassing you.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010