I have some time to think about this but want advice. My oldest sons 4th bday is in Jan, but we have talking about birthdays since we are planning his brothers for next month. There are 6 other boys in his preschool class and he wants to invite all but one of the boys (no girls cuz they icky lol) cont.

). When I asked him why he didnt want to invite this other boy he said it is cuz the other boy is mean. Im not going to make him invite this boy, but should I limit the number of friends so this little boy is not the only 1 left out? even if i try to be discreet the other kids will talk about it. Should I even be caring about how this other boy might feel?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• let him invite who he wants, if the kid was mean to me I wouldn't have fun with him @ my party. Don't limit, one of his actual friends will feel left out, they should go.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yeh he is mean. I have seen him hitting the teachers and I have seen how my son (usaully friendly) acts shy around this kid. He is not a very nice child.
    JrsMommy07

Comment by JrsMommy07 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would send invites through the mail to the other boys. If this kid is mean, I wouldn't worry about it.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• That's one of the consequences of being the mean bully of the class. Maybe the Mother will hear(hope not) of it & wonder why, and if she approached you'll have your answser ready. You know how gossip is. He's mean and my son just just doesn't enjoy playing with or like to be around him.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010