Warrant out for arrest in Ohio

How do I find out if my friend really has a warrant out for his arrest in Ohio? I looked online with the county and city it was suppose to be from but came up empty handed. I was also told by someone that if it was a body of attachment warrant that it wouldn't show up. He said he was in trouble for shooting cats in town. I want to see about helping him take care of the problem. We are just getting into a relationship, but before we get very far I want both of us to take care of any past problems, like this. I have taken care of mine (old hospitial bills), but want his taken care of too. He agrees just doesn't know where to start. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Call the jail or a bails bond man.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Um, why do you want to date someone that would go around shooting people's cats?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• call the county, they will have all records, this may mean jail time and shooting at cars may be felony charges, and I wouldnt help him escape from that, if he has a warrant you can get into some deep SH!# for housing a wanted criminal.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• To add, I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to understand:)
    shanlaree

• ohhh, lol shooting cats, thats disgusting and weird, I don't know why I read cars
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lol Domonique!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He is shooting cats? He should go to jail he is sick IMO...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• did you know that one of the common characteristics of serial killers involves torturing animals?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If I were u I wouldn't care if it ment jail time for him, mayb he needs it, LOL, JMO! I would mayb call the county see if maybe they will work with him on wrapping it up. But I can also see why he might b shooting cats, I mean I raise rabbits and have a neighbor who told me if her cat ate my rabbits it was MY fault. My rabbits don't run loose, they are caged up, your cat on the other hand is another story, and so how is it my fault? But seriously call the county and even ask as little as if they post all the warrants they have online or if the just post the heavy duty ones. If they say they don't post any but the heavy ones then you might have to ask them about your s/o by name. I know a few yrs ago I had a warrant out for failure 2 appear, i looked online, notta but once I stepped foot into that county I was handcuffed and hauled off to jail. I sat there for 8 hours then was released on bail. That mayb what happens 2 him. gl!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 10:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sounds like a GREAT man you have there... riiiight

He needs to go to the town precinct and turn himself in. If they have no record of it, then the case was probably dropped.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2010