Does anyone....

feel guilty about things they have done, not done or said after you put your kids to bed??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sometimes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, we have eight children, and if I missed talking with one of them before bed, when they are all going in different directions, I feel terribly guilty. I like to talk, read, pray, hug, kiss, and sing with each one before bed every night, but sometimes I am a little rushed because the baby is getting tired and wants to nurse to sleep. I try hard to make each one feel like a special individual to me, and if I can't get to it all, I don't feel so good about it. Also, if one child is misbehaving and needs correction, I don't like them going to bed feeling like they are in trouble. It makes me feel guilty that the last thing they felt before going to sleep was negative.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 1:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yea
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:36 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• sometimes who doesnt?
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010