Does anyone know where I can get online a contract for my teenager for certain privilages?

My husband and I gave our daughter her first cell phone. We want to draw up a contract making her responsible for the privilage. Each month she must earn the phone rights, computer time ( my laptop), and cable extras.
If anyone knows of a place I can look, please let me know.
Thanks,
T

CariDusk10

Asked by CariDusk10 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Google parent/teen contracts.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 10:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• if i were you i would just type something out, that way you could personalize it and you both sign it. like she only has X amount of minutes, X amount of texts, listing out what chores she is responsible for and how/ when she can use the computer and tv, when and what is expected from home and school work and what will happen if she goes over her minutes/texts or if she uses the phone inappropriately
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sit down with her and make the contract with her. That way all of you feel a part of it.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thank you everyone for your input. Each comment was great and I will take all on advisment and come to a solution that suits both our daughter and us.
    CariDusk10

Comment by CariDusk10 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• childzilla.com you can work there and she can click to show what she's done and you can track the goals. You have the parental control to add things to her list of things to do. You also have the opportunity to do demerit points, where you take them away according to the rules agreement you lay out.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010