Should I cut his hair, or leave it alone?

I really want an honest opinion. I personally think he looks really adorable with his hair the way it is, but family member's have said things, so I wondered what the general public thinks.

If you look in my pictures, Summer 2010 has the most recent and he is blond and his name is Karson. THANKS so much!!

MamaRoberts

Asked by MamaRoberts at 10:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• without looking at the pics, i say if you like his hair, and he's not complaining, or it doesn't get in the way of sports, keep it the way it is. who cares what outsiders think?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You like it, then leave it the way it is.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would definitely cut it.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 11:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It's adorable. I probably wouldn't, personally, unless people were confusing him with a girl. I love the whispy hair on boys. I just know DH and I are going to lock horns when DS gets to be that age!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If he's hair is thin it would look better short.

I'm dying to cut Torrie Spellings sons hair he looks so bad, because his hair is too thin.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It is your son, leave it the way it is if you are happy with it.
    CariDusk10

Answer by CariDusk10 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think its adorable, I would leave it if you like it. My son's hair is really long and I don't care what who thinks. He is 10 and he really likes it the way it is, so I don't cut it. If he came to me and wanted it cut then we would get it cut.
    ceemeefeemee

Answer by ceemeefeemee at 11:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Gammie, I will give you that...his hair does look unkempt...but with Karson's his hair is thin, but I don't think I would let it get any longer than it already is. It's just so fine in texture that I make sure that I keep it washed and conditioned so that it doesn't get too funky looking and I keep it trimmed, but not CHOPPED like my other boys hair.

Otherwise, he isn't mistaken for a girl, and I do like it, so I suppose I will probably let comments fly (it really doesn't bother me either way) because it will be our (as in DH and mine's) choice when we do chop it all off. It doesn't bother him and he isn't in any sports yet at all (he is not even two yet)...so yeah I think I got my answer, but I will leave this open. I created a poll too, but I am not as savvy as some of you ladies in how to connect the two thing here...oh well! Thanks!!
    MamaRoberts

Comment by MamaRoberts (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would cut it. I'm all for longer cuts on boys, but I don't think it looks cute the way it is right now. It needs to be all evened up... it will look thicker if he doesn't have all uneven lengths. I think I would keep it long on top and cut it short on the sides and let it fill in... and then when it's thicker see how it looks longer.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• aww, he looks like my 2 year old Kyle, who also happens to have hair just like that at the moment. I can't cut it on my own like I do my 4 year olds (my 4 year old has curly hair, better if I make a mistake lol) so I just haven't gotten around to getting his done yet. If you like his hair, I say leave it.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2010