Did anyone get pregnant while using the NuvaRing birth control?

I just started using it 2 months ago, before that i was on the pill. My husband said he didnt trust it (nuvaring) but i told him not to worry, lol Now i think i may be pregnant. Im gonna wait another week before taking a test, but just curious to see if anyones gotten pregnant on it?

NewMommy0414

Asked by NewMommy0414 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used Nuvaring for a year and didn't get pregnant. I think it's supposed to be as effective as other forms. I went off it because I couldn't handle the hormones, even that small amount.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Thank you for asking cause I'm on it and wondering how many have too.
    cricketdawn81

Answer by cricketdawn81 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have a friend that was really sick and hurting really bad. She was in and out of the hospital for 2 weeks before they found out that she was pregnant in her tubes with twins. She didn't even think about being prego because she was on the Nuvaring Her left tube busted and she had to have surgery. So yes you can get pregnant on the nuvaring.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• wow thanks for the info
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010