thius is added to the other post i did about my friend that went into labor and ditched me for her old friends...

do you think i should still go and see her today??? shes having a c-section i guess because its taking too long to deliver, but do you think i should go and visit her today or no????

PS IF U HAVENT READ THE OTHER POST PLZ READ IT BEFORE COMMENTING :) IT IS IN PREGNANCY AND SAYS WOULD U BE OFFENDED OR NO..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would go after all she is your friend to but after she gets a little bit better I would tell her that she hurt your feelings really bad.
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yeah I would go visit her, but only after the baby was born. I don't blame u for ur feelings i've felt like that b4. Tell her she was hurtful and that if she 'hides' u again then ur friendship is over. Ask how she would like it! Then cuddle the baby and enjoy the rest of the visit. From now on be very cautious and watch her behavior - if she does it again, keep ur word - and break off the freindship
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2008