Is it just me or im just still emotional

i had a miscarriage back in march, and i swear all the time i always had dreams that i was carrying a baby girl, even before i got pregnant, and now 4 months later i don't have those dreams anymore, could it be that i was carrying a girl in my pregnancy even b4 i was, or is it me, since i was only 6 weeks along when it happened, im still emotional when it is the 13th of the month, and start crying, my dh feels the same and when i told him the same thing last night, he just laughed, the most that makes me cry is that i just found out that my bro is having a girl, and i get emotional, can anyone give me their op.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We had a stillborn at 30 weeks, they could never tell in the ultrasounds but i knew she was a girl.... I think you are emotional, I've never had a miscarriage but having the stillborn has left my heart deeply wounded. When I would see other pregnant people it would be sooo hard. Since then we were blessed with another baby girl who was healthy, I also knew she was a girl b4 the ultrasounds told us. Just hand in there, I know its hard losing a baby at any stage. It's losing a dream and it hurts....Sorry mama.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I do not know how anyone could laugh at that. I'm so sorry. He's an idiot for laughing!!!!!! You will have a chance again someday. So sorry, honey!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• And I agree, thats NOT cool to laugh at!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I've never miscarried but know other women who have and it can be an emotionally traumatic experience that lasts for months. I am so sorry you had this happen.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i knew i was having twins before i miscarried them. and my cousin just told me they are having a baby on my due date.i have other children but it still hurts my heart. i think it is possible to know what you are having, they say some mommas do. i dont know your exact thougths and feelings but i can relate. you will be in my prayers.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My mom had to deliver a stillborn a 5 months and still gets emotional after 18 years. My friend miscarried around 6-8 weeks and it took her prob. 2 years to even be ready to ttc again. It is very traumatic and your Dh needs to be aware of that. So sorry momma. :(
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010