Questions on Widgets?

I have been trying to upload some of my widgets like the radio widgets and it's not working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, who knows! lol It's asking for me to type in the www.last.fm which I'm doing and then asking me to click on widgets at the top red bar. And there is no widget for me to click on! Can someone help me with this? Thanks a million!!

smoochydots

Asked by smoochydots at 7:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi smoochydots,

For now, we are not allowing all types of widgets to be added to CafeMom. This way we can make sure that everything added to the site is secure, and will not cause any problems. If there are particular things from other sites that you like, let us know and we might be able to add them.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008