Have you ever thought I can't live with this person?

I called an ex boyfriend to help him get info for a woman who ended up with AIDs. I needed to get her the doctor's info.
It felt good to work with him in a good way. I miss the nights of fun, that's the way to put it.
We used to party together, now I am married to another man and he is not as masterful as the last guy I knew.
I am with the best person though because he did for me when no one else could. He gave from his heart and at times I look at hijm like---- he is so kind and loving, I love him.
Confused???? I new a working past and now I am a SAHM.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry the feelings are confusing, but it's good to remember that they are just that--feelings. When feelings are confusing, it's time to live by principal and by commitment. That's how you come to know true love. Hang in there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• yep...and i no longer live with that person...my exhusband has an education and makes good money, but he didnt do it for me in the bedroom or as a best friend. he always played it safe and i am a risk taker by nature. it caused a lot of fights and hurt feelings...after a while i found him to be insanely boring and he felt i was too wild. i finally decided i was going to go crazy if i stayed with him. i have since found someone who is a perfect match for me...he's a little edgy, but keeps me in check when i get a little out of hand. sometimes its just one of those phases relationships go through (after all the grass does always seem greener on the other side) but sometimes it really is true incompatability...it's up to you to figure out which it is.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Why can't we be content with what we have & always run after what we don't
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2010