Best things to do while......

What are some things that I can do while I am on bedrest? I have 12 weeks to go. I have 2 kids that need my attention so I need things to do with them. I also need some things to do myself. Do you know game sites? What do you do that doesn't take a lot of getting up and down and is fun? I get bored very easily so it has to keep my attention.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For the kids, www.pbskids.org, www.fantasticcontraption.com (esp for kids age 5-6 or older), www.nickjr.com

Also plain old card games can be fun. Get some dice and play 'bunko' (very easy rules, just counting). Maybe do scrapooking or make a memory book together? Puppet shows and one of you can photograph and/or videotape? Mad Libs?

Another good time-killing site is www.stumbleupon.com - you plug in your interests (i.e. cooking, politics, religion, gardening, yoga, parenting, humor, etc) and it will find sites for you, like channel surfing on the web. I love that at the end of a busy day... :)

One good bedrest resource is www.sidelines.org. Good luck!!
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Video games, movies, puzzles, board games, napping..?

Game Sites: Pogo, Addicting Games, Tetris.com, Facebook has some realllllllly addicting and time consuming games lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• man that sucks, i hope ur kids arent too young bed rest is such a pain. let ur hubby rent u good movies u can watch with ur kids, and online games should be easier so u wouldnt need to get up, board games, talking on the phone is a good one. or meeting people online n sharing experiences.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• card games video games etc depends on what u like to do .. sewing etc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2010