do you and your dh share hobbies?

my hubby and i share alot of hobbies and i was curious if there were more of us there and if there is what do you do? my hudn and i shoot, cook, and even crochet together....

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• ooh we like to play football =)
    and g2 aquariums and pick some 4 us to keep at petco
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope we are opposites.
    I like to read, cook, scrap book.
    He likes to play video games, play more video games and play even more video games.
    I can't stand video games I think they are a waste of money and time.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• we like organiziing the house together, lol. if that counts. and buying nice things for the house together. taking trips...
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• But we still love each other :) You know how they say opposites attract
    mommy_of_two388

• We are about 50/50. We have some things that we like to do together and some things that we like to do that the other isn't that interensted in. Usually we can do our opposite hobbies in the same room though. LOL!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• we play vid games together...does it that count?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Not really. The only hobbies we really share are watching tv shows that we both like and reading. I read ALOT more than he does though. But I like write alot while he likes to play video games. Those are the only hobbies we have time for and thats after our daughter goes to bed.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• movies we both like. other then that we try and meet in the middle on other hobbies we both like.

I am huge into black metal and other genres that are equally out there and he loves video games. i am not good with games and so confidence is not there for me but i do what i can when i can... as well he joins in my music and introduces me to new music .....
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I enjoy many things that I learn about by myself, like music that most people can't do together unless it's about media and money. I don't see couples doing music much , unless it's just for the one or the other, never both of them. We do not have together hobbies. I would like to get a business and suggest the family all have some part in it.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We both like the same music and movie
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2010