What if my Husband never cums and I do??????

He claims it's because he's so much older than I, I don't feel that's it especially with the way he flirts all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• He once told his father said about me, all you want to do is f**k.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sorry Charlie that's all you can say and keep getting u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• umm, i dont know about that... but he may be having a psychological problem, n try putting urs off til he's finished. give it time cuz then u wont feel like it anymore.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If he doesn't care, why do you?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• something not right, find out his fanstasy, do a roll play and if that doesnt work, then ask him why?????if that does not work , ask him why and he tell you because you tried to connect with him, other wise there is deeper reasons he doesn't want to put forth. make the effort as a lover, not as his wife, put yourself on another level, so he feels trusted, dont be mad at him, he wants more but HE want it's with YOU!!
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 11:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't believe and role playing or in acting out fantasies. His fantasies - if he has any - should only be about you. YOU should not degrade yourself to acting out his fantasies about being with otherwomen and pretending you are something else. He needs to love and desire you as you, and not as an object of lust.

If he is older - as you say - he probably needs to start on a testosterone treatment. Have him see a doctor he is comfortable with.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• is he circumcised? an inability to orgasm can be caused by a botched circ. Google it. He needs to see a doctor to see if anything can be done for him.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:12 AM on Aug. 8, 2010