How to clean a micro-saude couch?

I have a darker tan color reclining sofa and love seat. I have 3 kids who love to destroy anything of value, so we have been thinking about trying to get stains out of it.

Also my couch is micro-saude and the cushions can not be removed to be cleaned.

If you need more info just let me know, I'm tired and heading to bed but figured to ask.

Thanks!

MomTo2Boys2526

Asked by MomTo2Boys2526 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Click link and scroll down to where it has other links.

http://www.cleanyourmicrofiber.com/index.php/Clean_Microfiber_Furniture

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• thanks ladies
    MomTo2Boys2526

Comment by MomTo2Boys2526 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• ^^^ My virus scanner said the above link has a virus....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• we use a carpet cleaner that has the upholstry attachment. I have the reclining couch and loveseat in mocha-colored microfiber ( I believe this is the same material) and our couches always look brand-new after we clean them! I've rented a Rug Doctor before but for almost $60 a pop we thought it would be worth it to buy our own. We got the same results either way, with name-brand cleaner and with Walmart-brand, just use the kind that you have a water and solution-filled chamber and then extract with the attachment.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 12:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I do the same as tangyh. I have a "little green clean machine" and use it with water and the cleaner and extract with the attachment. Works wonderfully.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sorry your virus scanner says that Deathlilly. My virus scanner checks all links before I open them up. I did not get a virus going to that site.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2010