Anyone else ever resent their hubby because they can just come and go?

No worrying about when the baby will be hungry, no worrying about being back in time to nurse. I envy my husband right now.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Actually, my hubby resents me for that reason, I think. True, I have to be available to the baby all the time, but I can go visit mom for a weekend whenever I want. He works weekends. I've gotten to do a lot of things he couldn't do.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• All the time....my son in almost 2 so I'm not nursing anymore but my husband still comes and goes as he pleases and it makes me furious!!
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I don't envy him for the breastfeeding aspect, of making sure baby is fed, because he does everything possible to help before he walks out the door, changes ds diaper, gets ds dressed if it's morning, gives ds a bath if it's night, pick up, put dishes away/in dish washer. He actually helps a lot, he does a lot more than I have to before I leave, plus I keep milk frozen just in case.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I did for a while. I stayed at home with our dd for ten years and it got old being the one who always had the responsibility for taking care of our child. Then I realized that it was a privilege to be there and be with her every step of the way. He didn't get to have that close relationship with her that I had and still have.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes I did I still do he doesnt have to find a sitter if he wants to go some where but I do
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i don't pay backs are bitch lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:09 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My spouse would never treat us that way

Answer by rkoloms at 10:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yeah. he never has to do anything but work. i work too and i do everything else. he goes where he wants when he wants and never has to worry about anything.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2010