Have you ever had a friend that changed so much that you no longer wanted to associate with them?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yep. And I cut them out of my life. As a mom I don't have time to entertain stupidity.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 1:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• not exactly her, her husband made me not wanna come around because he told me he would like to stick his finger in my ass, i told her and of course she belived him.....I dont play that my my husband dont either
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes it was my bff. We meet when we were 3 years old and stayed friends till we were 21 when She had sex for the first time (she was 21) she went crazy. Started sleeping with every guy that crossed her path and taking advantage of them and using them for money and i hate women that do that to men. So I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yeppers
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes, I had a falling out with my best friend a few years ago.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes and it hurt a lot
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• WOW mommyof two. It sounds like she was raped.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes and i did. i cut my bff of 9 years out of my life because she was disrespecting me and my family.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 1:06 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• why does it sound like she was raped, plenty of young "ladies" act like hoes after having sex the first time...and that's the exact reason I stopped talking to my BF, she was acting like a ho and I couldn't support that.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2010