Does anyone have a PC desktop calendar program.

I am looking for a free downloadable calendar program for my desktop, not one I have to print. Or if someone has a blank calendar template I can get. I found a few on google docs but they are lined through everyday and very messy. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
Malena

Jerichos_Mommy

Asked by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not sure if that's what you need but there are tons of calendar templates on microsoft's website. Word, excel etc format
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 1:36 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i used to use "cozi" before my computer crashed and deleted all my software programs. it was already installed onto my computer when i bought it so i'm not sure if you can download it somewhere. it's like a little sidebar that you can add different applications to, such as a calendar, clock, current news, weather, etc. it was really convenient to have. i think i'll google it to see if you can download it off the web.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i just googled it. =)

www.cozi.com

you can sign up, then download the windows sidebar to so you don't always have to log onto the website to access your calendar. the catch is that you need to be connected to the internet for it to work. i hope that helps. good luck! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010