How much would someone have to pay you for you to go to jail for a month?

What would be your price

I was just watching E and they we?re saying how Lindsay Lohan is being offered a million dollars for her first post-jail interview. I told my husband, "Heck, I'll go to jail for two weeks if someone would pay me a million dollars afterwards", lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• as long as there was no charged I could deal with 50k, probably less like 25k who knows. And if someone put money on my books I'd be set, get myself put in the padded room where i'd be alone all day, and then buy as much stuff from the convessary as I want. lol, I watch too many movies
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• lol a million dollars was going to be my asking price as well. Hell I might even go for 2 weeks for half of that! lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Buy me a house, a nice car, and send me to a island for two weeks...and I am so there lol!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would do it for free! (as long as I wasn't charged). Time away from the family, free meals, no stress to clean my house. It would be a vacation!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• There are a couple of things that I can think of that I'd gladly do jail time for free if I could do!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If they would buy me a house, a new car and about 30k to pay off mine and the hubs debt and it all be tax free I would stay for 2 weeks, lol! It would be much needed time away from my family, lol!
    iainsmommy

Answer by iainsmommy at 3:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• There is no money in the world that can buy my freedom.

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• bumped ya!

Answer by older at 9:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would take the million. Why not, it would be a nice vacation for mom!!!!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010