Jealousy?

before i got pregnant i was seriously 0% jealous. girl best friend? so what. he is a police officer so he is constantly in contact with the public. (girls. girls. girls) so what. but now the littliest thing can make me question everything. someone please tell me this is normal and i'm not crazy! how do i deal with it?

klwatson528

Asked by klwatson528 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think it sounds kind of hormonal lol. i would sit him down and tell him how you are feeling. explain that it may be irrational to him but you need him now...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• maybe your insecure about being pregnant and him still being able to be normal?? I'd tell him you need more attention and comforting.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i went thru all that its temporal =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i think insecure too .. it will pass .. good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Im pregnant and ever since i started not feeling good and getting big I started being the same way
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm the same exact way. It's just your hormones getting the best of you. And every female you see is a "threat' in your eyes. I know, It's caused some problems in my relationship. I started looking for problems. You've just gotta sit down and talk to him. Otherwise things may escalate like mine did. Good luck (:
    dre.mommy.to.be

Answer by dre.mommy.to.be at 12:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010