How do I get my DD back on a regular schedule????

My 2 yr old DD is staying up every night until 4 and 5 am. We have tried waking her up at 7, 8, and 9 am but she just won't go to sleep at night. What are some suggestions? Thanks.

JDBacon

Asked by JDBacon at 2:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have the same problem. Send me a message if someone suggests something that works......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I definitely will. :)
    JDBacon

Comment by JDBacon (original poster) at 2:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• ok well i start school in 3 weeks and i am also going to be doing that starting next week to give her about 2 weeks to get use to it. last time i had to do that the first couple days were rough. i would wake her at w/e time her new schedule would be and put her to sleep at that time . she fought me first 3 days. after that it became a routine. its hard and seems hostile but pick one day to do things the way u want the new schedule to be and stick to it.
    mommy2b0805

Answer by mommy2b0805 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2010