Ahh hair dye....

Some how ther was a hole in my glove and now its all over my hand, its bright red...iv washed 8 times my hands are raw...what can take this off?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• soak your hands in lemon juice...just make sure that you don't have any little cuts or it will sting.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Nail polish remover can be useful to remove hair dye stains but it should only be used in small areas, and only away from the eyes. To try it, soak a small ball of cotton on nail polish remover and rub the area a few times. Make sure you keep a window open when trying this, as the fumes can be strong.
    Toothpaste can also be used to remove hair dye stains, especially when it comes to lighter colors. While toothpaste does not seem to work in all types of skin, it is a great first option, as it is relatively soft and does not irritate or damages the skin. To try and remove hair dye stains, simply rub toothpaste, preferably the kind that contains scrubbing granules, on the area.
    As strange as it sounds, cigarette ashes can also be used to remove hair dye stains. Simply mix with a few droplets of water and then use a cotton ball to rub over the stained area. Wash your face with warm water afterwards.
    Dishwashing soap can effectivel
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• lmao same thing happend to me with black between my index n my thumb
    y used the bathroom cleaner the foamie one let it stand for a min n rub it off
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The above was from www.wisegeek.com
    sherribeare

• Alcohol will get the hair dye off. It also removes permanent marker =).
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:06 AM on Aug. 8, 2010