do you go in the sun often without sun screen know its stupid. and it ages and increases the risk of cancer

yes i do
i dont go to the tanning bed, but i do go out in the sun at our condo pool several times a week.. with no sun screen.. and i end up feeling bad... sometimes ill put a 15 on my face.. but i have dark hair.. so i dont want to look pale.
yet i do know how stupid it is to do this . it is very stupid
does anyone else indulge in sun /tanning time and
feel guilty .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have never used sunscreen and I'm 41 and still get carded for beer!!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I dont, im high risk for cacer....Im a pale irish red head with freakles.....i should but i dnt!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i live in az & never use sunblock my skin is fine i tan too yeah
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• J used to but I stopped
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• you'll be fine as long as you don't burn. Burning the skin iw when you really begin to multiply the chances of skin cancer. We don't use sun screen in my family & no one has ever ended up with skin cancer & all have aged pretty darn good. Studies have proven that %90 of sun blocks actually help cause skin cancer anyway, so maybe it's better off you don't use sun screen. Google it & find sunscreens that don't have cancer causing chemicals in it. Sunblock also blocks vitamin D absorbtion, and vitamin D is the #1 free radical killer in the skin, helping keep skin cancer at bay.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• On my face.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 4:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I always try and wear it when I am at the beach, but my face always has it on.. its in my daily mousturizer.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I did when I was a teen. So stupid. I am a fair redhead and am terrified I will end up with skin cancer because of my poor choices.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Never intentionally. I run out of the house without it on sometimes, but I think I learned my lesson this year because I got burned pretty bad in the car. That's the only time I have more than 2 minutes of sun exposure-- when I'm driving.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010