I swear, I'm addicted to..

Brandnames! Everything I buy has to be brandname or I won't use it, or eat it. It isn't that I'm stuckup or anything but does anyone else have this phobia? lol. I mean, if it isnt brandname, i dont buy it. it's bad in some cases cause when i'm trying to save money, it dont help. I'm beginning to annoy myself with this habit.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to be like that but with organics, everything had to be organic, to the cotton in my shirt, to the apple I eat. Even the chicken I bought, everything. Well when I had a baby and money got tight it wasn't an option and I had to eat a lot less organic and not be so picky about clothing.

But My LO has just about everything organic even though I don't
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• laughingI'm the same way....... You are not alone!!!!

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• nope in fact for an example i LOVE walmarts brand of raisin brand, with extra raisins...l like it alot better than RaisinBrand name brand
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i love anything that looks good
    brands or not =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Nope i do not care what brand it is as long as its cheap ill buy!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• no... i hate shopping so my response is really about food. the same companies that make brand names make store brands and store brands are generally healthier because they don't add unnecessary things like extra additives and sodium. the only thing that i insist on certain brands for are laundry detergent, toilet paper, and paper towels because cheap stuff of that is simply cheap.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• MY HUSBAND WORKS AT A SUGAR REFINERY AND THEY PUT SAME SUGAR THAT GOES INTO THE NAME BRAND BAG INTO THE STORE BRAND BAG .....ITS ALL THE SAME PRODUCT WITH DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES (MAJORITY OF PLACES) SO FOR ME TO BUY BRAND NAME SUGAR AND PAY EXTRA IS JUST STUPID .....SAME WITH CLOTHES ETC IM NOT GONNA PAY ALMOST 100 DOLLARS FOR A RALPH LAUREN POLO SHIRT WHEN I CAN GO TO WAL-MART AND GET THE SAME SHIRT(JUST WITH PUT THE LIL LOGO FOR 5 DOLLARS .........
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• OUT*
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010