I hate it when he freakin' does this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dh will sit outside and drink sometimes(no problem) but then when I go outside to take out the trash etc...he's gone. Then i will call/txt himand then he tells me he's at the sports bar(where he is right now) or wherever. My thing is why can't he freakin' just let me know he's going out before going out so i'm not sitting here wondering where he's at. UUUGH, he doens't do it all the time but when he does it pisses me off! I personally would say "hey babe i'm going out be back in a lil bit." Is that too much to ask for?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• well tell him something
    i would b hella mad do the same to him take off w ur kids somewhere n dont say nothing he might get the hint if he cares
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Hmm sounds like he is up to something, i would be talkin with him,
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Lol if my DH did that, I'd change the locks when he's gone. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Up & leave one of these times he goes out. Don't tell him you're leaving & make it quite obvious you're gone, turn off all the lights, tv, etc. When he gets home & calls you asking where you are tell him you had things to do & didn't see the need to inform him. See if him feeling like you do gives him a dose of reality.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• That would not fly with me at all! I'd be packing an overnight bag and a bed roll for him!
    iainsmommy

Answer by iainsmommy at 3:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He should tell you when he leaves the house. It's a courtesy issue. Tell him it's unacceptable.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• my husband did it for long time so i ask him to leave a note just in case his mother call it works every time
    he said i am not his mother and he go where ever he want to so i call his mother and she gave him shit. lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'd ask out of common courtesy let me know your going some where or how would he like it? If that doesn't work I'd do it and let him see how he like it once or twice, maybe he'll see how it feels and stop it. How the heck are you suppose to know where to get him in an EMERGENCY?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• have you tried explaining to him that it's important that he let you know when he's leaving and why? even if it's common courtesy...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I had to tell my DH this every time he left. "if you ar going somewhere else, let me know." It took him years to figure it out and he still has lapses, but just give it time. I know how annoying and worried you get when your DH does this, but all you can do is remind him.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2010